10 things you can do if you want her forever
You are her big brother, boyfriend, best friend, whatever you want to call yourself. Keep in mind that she sees you as a good guy. Even though she’s only 14, she already knows the good guys. She may still try to deny it to you but know that she loves you a lot. Being there to listen to her complain and cry out of sadness or anger or just to hang with her in peace and still being loving and supportive is really important.
The fashion house she likes:
It’s very crucial. Do you know how women really feel about the clothes they buy? There are several things that she tells me (when she tells me anything at all, she has to mention that I am the ‘crazy man’ for understanding her completely). She doesn’t feel happy when she sees another woman wearing something that she has bought for herself. She doesn’t feel happy when she looks in the mirror and sees her hanging in the wardrobe. Most importantly, she doesn’t feel happy when she’s reminded that she is wearing that t-shirt. And the second most important thing she says is that she feels more comfortable when I accompany her on her weekly trips to the mall. You have to go. Make her smile. Make her feel like she is at home. Give her that approval she craves so much. I repeat, it’s very crucial.
short 10 things you can do if you want her forever
- 1. Don’t argue. It’s a no-win situation for both of you. Women don’t understand to pick up on this very subtle ‘tell’, because they are more than happy to accept that men just can’t handle their responsibility in these situations. If she sees that you are not mature enough or capable enough to handle the situation, she would rather walk away.
- 2. Men, do not play the passive-aggressive game. Try to face your issues head on. Don’t feel like you have to make up all the wrongs on your own. She is much smarter than you give her credit for.
- 3. Do not leave love letters under her pillow. It doesn’t work like that.
- 4. DO NOT break up with her abruptly after an argument. Don’t do it.
- 5. DO NOT do the same thing you do for every other girl you go out with. Give her a lot of time to get comfortable with you before you actually kiss her or have sex with her.
- 6. DO NOT sleep with your friend’s girlfriend.
- 7. DO NOT sleep with your ex. EVER.
- 8. DO NOT go out with the same group of friends as your girl. It is not a girl-on-girl thing, it’s a boyfriend-on-girlfriend thing. Do not bring your exes into the equation. The risk is too high.
- 9. DO NOT use the word ‘love’ to describe your girl’s feelings for you. It is a serious no-no.
- 10. DO NOT go to a club with her and the next day, tell her you were high on drugs.
- ALSO READ: 10 things every guy wants you to do
want her forever want her forever want her forever want her forever want her forever want her forever want her forever want her forever want her forever want her forever want her forever want her forever want her forever want her forever want her forever want her forever
In relationship, if your girl is very special and she keeps going out of your circle, then there is no problem with your girlfriend. No! Your girlfriend is not far from your friendship circle, but your friend may not be able to bring you close to your girlfriend. You may not be able to meet her alone for some days.
These 10 things you can do to make her believe she is the one, have been successfully followed by many.
Write your message on the card, get her a gift, do not introduce her to your family, take her out to dinner, take her to movie, book a trip, and surprise her with a hug are some ways that you can make her believe that you are making a move for her, not just for a short fun time.
When you can do these 10 things, it will be difficult for her to believe that she is not in your dreams. If she does not believe you, she will be trying to find some other guy. Don’t get disheartened! Because these 10 things will prove your love for her.