different between guys love and girls love
11 different between guys love and girls love
1. Guys are ready to do whatever they can to get what they want, including taking a piece of your fat in your next makeout session
Girls have a desire to please, both because it makes them feel good about themselves and because it provides them with a source of satisfaction
2. Guys only want two things from their sexual encounter
3. Women are always the initiators and most often initiate sex at a stage in the relationship when they want to have sex
Men always initiate sex at a stage in the relationship where they don’t want to be in a relationship
4. Girls love compliments and sex makes them feel good. They feel flattered when a guy expresses interest in them.
Men don’t like compliments. They find them insulting
5. When it comes to sex and body image, when it comes to compliments, guys ask for them all the time, and not only in the bedroom but also out in public.
Men will say nothing at all if they don’t find a compliment offensive
6. Guys don’t like being friends with girls. They go out and have fun with the girls they like
Girls love friends. They like to be around them to keep them company
7. Guys know girls are more flexible with their opinions than boys are. If they’re right, they think girls should always agree with them.
Girls like to debate with guys about anything. They even like arguments about stupid things.
8. The most attractive trait a guy could have is confidence. If a guy has it, girls will always like him
8. Women care a lot about the family, tradition, and the social hierarchy of society.
Guys are content to sit at home and play games on the internet all day. If they feel they have something to contribute, they’ll stand up for themselves
9. Guys talk a lot more about their feelings than girls do. They’re more open with their emotions
Women are more guarded about their feelings. They prefer to bottle things up and leave them alone
10. Guys are more willing to go the extra mile to please the girl.
Women are often prone to being demanding and ungrateful. They tend to want to do everything for themselves
11. Guys are more likely to discuss their feelings and pay attention to them.
Women are more likely to worry more about themselves and put themselves down.
Also Read: 10 things that making you unattractive
Girls are different than guys.
This is not a news. Everybody knows girls are different from boys. They’re sweeter and loving than boys. They talk about feelings. Boys are just blind in love. Girls’ heart is so soft. It’s just like a child’s heart that’s more like a child.
If you do many dating sites, you will come to know that girls’ love is different from boys. They feel little. They feel “soft”. They talk a lot. They say things which they really mean. They make love as if they did in their childhood days. Girls don’t want to lose their dignity in the bed, and they don’t like the dirty stuff. They want to be clean after their love making session. Girls don’t think so much in lovemaking. They just want to move their bodies.
But after some time, even after many attempts, girls learn that love for their boyfriends is no more the same. The men don’t talk about feelings. They just feel the passion. They don’t think.
The thing is guys are great lovers too, but they have other stuff in mind. Guys are not like girls who are soft and love you too much for no reason. Guys need pleasure in their relationships to keep the relationship going.
Guys can’t just be like that. They need support from girls. They need attention. They need to see their sweet side. They need them to say “I love you” for more than just an hour and for no reason.
different between guys love and girls love different between guys love and girls love different between guys love and girls love different between guys love and girls love different between guys love and girls love different between guys love and girls love different between guys love and girls love different between guys love and girls love different between guys love and girls love different between guys love and girls love
So, guys need it a little bit different from girls.
Don’t get me wrong! I am not saying that guys can’t love girls. Guys can and do.
I just don’t believe in talking about the love that girls show and like to show. They just have different approach and methods in love making.
I feel love is not really about the kind of love that boys have. Love is bigger than that. It’s about how we show our love, is it not?